Assalamualaikum and good day to all,
So your speaking test is one week ahead, right? how do you feel? From what I saw during classes after I break the news are pale faces! I know you have not experienced something like this except for when you were in high school for your PMR or SPM right? but there's always a first time for everything and I'm sure that you guys will do alright, AS LONG AS you work together as a group, discuss beforehand and do your research.
So as promised, here are the list of topics which can possibly be the topic discussed in your group during your speaking test:
- advantages of the internet and what is the most useful internet tool ever invented
- the issue of snatch theft and its prevention
- ways to promote patriotism among Malaysians
- Why many Malaysians suffer from heart attack? how to avoid getting one?
- the issue of illegal motorcycle racing among teenagers and its impact on society
- global warming and its effect to earth and mankind
- how to solve the problem of traffic jams in the city?
- modern inventions and gadgets and their benefits
- how to promote local tourism among Malaysians?
There you go. I won't give out more as these topics are already a handful. good luck with your research!
however, if you are too lazy to surf the net, just conduct discussions with your designated groups or with your friends and ask for their opinions.
and for those who are still clueless about your speaking test, here's what it will look like:
MUET-SPEAKING TEST (PART 1)
MUET-SPEAKING TEST (PART 2)
MUET-SPEAKING TEST (PART 3)
MUET-SPEAKING TEST (PART 4)
MUET-SPEAKING TEST (PART 5)
MUET-SPEAKING TEST (PART 6)
These will definitely give you a clear picture on how speaking test is conducted in MUET.
I'll leave you to do your part then...best of luck!